Changes to U.S. First-Class Mail Delivery Times May Affect You
Effective October 1, 2021, the United States Postal Service (USPS) has revised its service standards for certain First-Class Mail items, resulting in a delivery window of up to five days. This may delay your receipt of mail from us and our receipt of mail from you (including mailed payments).
Please take this change into account when mailing items to us via USPS.
For more information, visit USPS website.
What you can do
Consider maximizing electronic banking options available through our Mobile App and Online Banking.
Here are some things you can do digitally:
- Switch to e-statements for quicker delivery
- Make payments to your SDFCU credit card and loan accounts by transferring money
- Set up automatic payments
- Pay bills using online Bill Pay
- And set up alerts for payment due reminders and balance notifications