Prepaid Cards help you manage your money or teach your kids about money, all with the convenience and security of a VISA card. Members can load funds and use the card to shop, pay bills, or withdraw cash from an ATM.
- An easier way to better budget and track spending
- Convenient reloadable card option1
- Access to nearly 30,000 free ATMs
- Set up cardholder direct deposit
- Set and change cardholder PIN online
- An online lock/unlock card control function
- If stolen, report the missing card online
Log in to Online Banking and Select "Card Services" from the menu to get, fund and manage your SDFCU Prepaid Card.
1 Reload up to $7,500 an unlimited number of times for the life of the card (maximum of four loads with a combined total of $7,500 per seven day period). Prepaid cards must initially be set up using an SDFCU debit or credit card. You can set up a direct deposit to the card after that, but an SDFCU debit or credit card must be used to re-load the card,