Prepaid Cards help you manage your money or teach your kids about money, all with the convenience and security of a VISA card. Members can load funds and use the card to shop, pay bills, or withdraw cash from an ATM.
- Easy budgeting and money management
- Card is reloadable1
- Provides easy access to cash
- Access to nearly 30,000 free ATMs
- Order up to four secondary cards for family members or companions2
- No income verification or credit check required3
- Unlike cash, your Prepaid Card can be replaced if lost or stolen
1 Reload up to $7,500 an unlimited number of times for the life of the card (maximum of four loads with a combined total of $7,500 per seven day period). Prepaid cards must initially be set up using an SDFCU debit or credit card. You can set up a direct deposit to the card after that, but an SDFCU debit or credit card must be used to re-load the card,
2 Must be an SDFCU member to set up a prepaid card. See how to join! Additional sub-accounts can be held by non-members.
3 One-time $10.00 fee to obtain a prepaid card and an additional shipping fee as disclosed when ordering online.