Personal Loans & Rates
Personal loans and personal lines of credit are a convenient way to get access to funds when you need money for things like debt consolidation, home improvement, medical expenses, weddings, travel and more.
Personal Line of Credit (Money Line)
A revolving line of credit with continuous, available funds (available credit range between $500 - $30,000).
- Low fixed rate vs. a credit card variable rate
- No annual fee1
- Ability to write checks from the account
- Low variable payments (monthly payment based on balance)
- Automatic overdraft protection for checking account
- No prepayment penalties
Savings Secured Personal Loan
The loan is disbursed in a lump sum and fully secured by the funds in your savings account or share certificate.
- Helps rebuild or establish credit (you can also read about our Savings Secured Platinum Rewards Card option)
- Low fixed rate
- Continue to earn interest in your savings and have the money you need
- A good option for providing short-term liquidity
Personal Loan Rates
|Up to 24 Months||7.24% - 12.49%|
|25 to 60 Months||7.90% - 13.15%|
|Moneyline Line-of-Credit||11.75% - 16.75%|
|Share Secured Loan||3.10%|
Rates effective September 1, 2021
*Annual Percentage Rate (APR) based on evaluation of applicant's credit. Your actual APR will be within the stated range and will be disclosed at the time of disbursement. Unless otherwise stated rates subject to change monthly.