Hurricane Relief for Members in Impacted Areas
We know many of our members are living in areas directly impacted by Hurricane Ida. To help you get through this tough time, we are offering service changes to help reduce your financial burden.
For those of you living in the impacted area, which includes all of Louisiana and Mississippi, we are refunding all ATM surcharge fees incurred from August 27, 2021 – October 31, 2021. You do not need to take any action for this to occur and the refunds will be completed by November 30, 2021.
In addition, we are also offering additional services for those impacted by the storm. Please call us at 800.296.8882 or 703.706.5000, or email us at email@example.com to request assistance with any of the following:
- Refund any late fees on loan payments
- Eliminate the penalty for cashing in Share Certificates early so you can have access to your money sooner rather than later
- Refund cash advance fees for our Platinum Rewards or Premium Cash Back+ credit cards when using an ATM
- Make emergency credit card loans available at 0% interest for the first two months
- Delay loan payments on a case-by-case basis
The services listed above are only available to members directly impacted by Hurricane Ida and end on October 31, 2021.