Access and service your accounts from anywhere with our 24-hour banking service options. Skip the branch errand and try out our Online Banking, SDFCU Mobile App, text banking, or our phone banking service.
- Set up account alerts
- Streamlined application form to apply for loans or open new accounts, with autofill
- View your credit score with SavvyMoney®
- Send money to friends and family using Zelle
- Manage your debit and credit cards
- Chatbot Virtual Assistant to help you conduct transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts or set up automated transfers
- View your balance
- Free Bill Pay
- Pay your SDFCU loans from an outside bank account or debit card
- Order checks, stop payments and view canceled checks
- Submit a Travel Notification for your debit or credit cards
- Initiate a wire transfer
- Transfer or consolidate your credit card balances
- View your statements and access tax forms
- Track and redeem your Flexpoints or cash back rewards
- And much more
Your username will be your member number and your password will be the last four (4) digits of the primary account owner's Social Security number entered twice. Once logged in, you will be prompted to select a different unique password.
Online Security: Learn about recommended SDFCU best practices to safeguard your online banking information.
- Mobile Deposit*- you can deposit checks using our app and your device camera
- Find the closest free ATM or branch locations (GPS based)
- View and monitor your credit score
- Transfer money between your accounts and schedule recurring transfers
- Free Bill Pay
- Turn your credit or debit card on or off
- Activate debit card reward offers
- Pay your loan from an external account
*To be eligible for Mobile Deposit, you must have an account open for 30 days, in good standing, and be at least 18 years of age.
Visit Android’s Google PlayTM or Apple’s App StoreSM and search for “SDFCU” to download our app.
For more information about our mobile app, call 800-296-8882 or 703-706-5000, or email email@example.com.
Log in to Online Banking to enroll in text banking alerts. Once you have registered your phone, simply dial short code 454-545 and enter one of the commands below to retrieve your account information.
Quick Text Commands:
- BAL – Primary balance
- LAST – Last five transactions
- TRAN – Transfer funds to primary account
- STOP – Deactivate service
- HELP – Help keywords
You can also enroll in text account alerts for things like a low balance or large withdrawal.
To conduct some transactions or obtain balance information through an automated phone service, call 703-706-5172.
You can perform actions like:
- Obtain your account balances
- Make transfers between your accounts
- Find out what checks have cleared
- Request your check withdrawals
- Inquire about an existing loan
- Check your dividend and interest rates
When you call for the first time you will be asked for a PIN. If you have forgotten your Account24 PIN number, please contact 800-296-8882 or 703-706-5000 to obtain it.
For additional phone numbers and contact information visit Contact Us.
To find a branch/ATM location or to schedule a branch appointment visit Locations.